Best No Wager Casinos
|1||Wazamba||No Wagering Bonus NZ$2000 + 150 FS|
|2||Twin||No Wagering Bonus NZ$100|
|3||Leo Vegas||No Wagering Bonus NZ$300 + 1000 FS|
What are No Wagering Bonuses?
When it comes to casino bonuses, you have many options. An average casino will have a whole page of bonuses and promotions you can claim as soon as you create the account, deposit funds, or on a daily basis. That’s why you should always check the promotions page and see which deals are available at that casino that day. Most casinos constantly change this. Most bonuses have wagering requirements. This is the number of times you must bet before you are eligible to withdraw the funds. Most casinos have around 30-70 times. At a no wager bonus casino, you don’t have this requirement, hence the name. What this means is that you can claim the bonus and you can withdraw the winnings as soon as you win. The perks are obvious, and some players will always play at these casinos and look for great new deals. In addition, all bonuses can be no wager bonuses. There are countless examples. One of them is free spin no wager deal. We will explain the bonuses of this type you can claim at an online casino below, so stay tuned. At this point, we can only add that these promotions are very appealing and come with a huge benefit when it comes to winning. The term no wager casino refers to an online casino that offers this type of bonus. Keep in mind that some casinos will have no wagering requirements on all bonuses they offer, while some will offer just one promotion of this kind. You can even get no wager no deposit bonus which is a special deal. The details about these you can find on this page for selected casinos or better said the best casino websites or you can check a different casino’s bonus terms and see details about wagering requirements. Most casinos will advertise this heavily due to obvious reasons.
How to Claim No Wagering Casino Bonuses?
Above we have presented no wager casinos NZ that were properly tested, come with great deals, and are ideal places to gamble. If you want to claim the bonus and start playing using it, you will have to follow these steps. All of these casinos are fair and licensed so you don’t have to worry about any issues. Just follow the steps.
- Pick a casino you really like and where you want to gamble
- Create a new account and use our link to claim the bonus immediately
- Check terms and conditions
- Play games and win
- Withdraw your winnings
You can also use the link here and create the account and claim the bonus immediately. This is the simplest method and the one you will like. Even if you want to claim no deposit no wager free spins, we advise you to check the terms and conditions of a casino. There you can see all sorts of details that you need to know. In addition, check the bonus page and bonus terms page to learn even more about the casinos and what you can get, and how you will get the offer.
What are Wagering Requirements?
Most of the time, wagering requirements refer to the number of times you have to bet the bonus before you can withdraw the winnings. But, there are other variations of this requirement as well.
- Wagering period For instance, you may have a wagering period of free spins no deposit no wager NZ. This means that you will have to use the bonus for a specific number of days or it will be removed from your account.
- Minimum deposit This refers to the lowest deposit you will have to invest in order to claim the bonus. Some of these are $10 deposit no wager casinos, while at others you can get the deal for just $1.
- Maximum cashout The requirement here refers to the maximum amount you can withdraw using the bonuses. These vary significantly, and each casino is different.
- Available games Most bonuses can be used on selected games only. For example, free spins no deposit low wager can be placed on one slot only. Usually, this is a new slot or a very popular one.
- Maximum bet limit This refers to the maximum size of the bet you can place. All casinos will limit this. In some cases, a bet can be very low, while other casinos will have much higher bet limits.
- Bonus amount It refers to the number of bonus funds you will get. Even no wager free spins no deposit bonus will be limited. For example, you will get 10 free spins only.
- Payment methods Some casinos will exclude the bonus if you use a specific payment method like Skrill or Neteller.
- Amount of active bonuses A casino bonus no wager will be one of many that the casino has to offer. That’s why you always have to check the promotions page and see which deals are available to you right now.
No wagering vs Low Wagering Requirements
You can have a low wager and also no wager free spins for example. To keep things easier, we will use the simplest example. Let’s consider a casino with a number of times you have to bet before you can withdraw the winnings. Most casinos have this value between 35 and 60 times. If a casino has a much lower wagering requirement, for instance, 5 times is considered a low wagering requirement. A no wagering requirement casino will have no number of times you must bet before you can withdraw. As stated at the beginning. You can use the bonus and you can withdraw all your winnings as soon as you can. We can add that some casinos have very high wagering requirements which can be up to 95 times. These are not that common, but not very popular options either. Players want the ability to use the bonus as they can and withdraw as soon as they win. As such, the no wager bonus is the best option.
Types of No Wagering Bonuses
You may have heard of no wager no deposit bonus NZ or some other type. In reality, you have 5 main versions of the bonus and each one is different. The best thing you can do is to play games at the casino where all of these bonuses are available. You can get the most out of the casino and theoretically win the most. These days, no wager casinos will try to impress you, so there are many variations and differences. To help you understand the topic, even more, we will reveal the main types of bonuses below and explain each one.
At no wager casino, you can usually get deposit match bonuses. In simple terms, if you deposit NZD10 and the casino offers a 100% match, you will get an additional NZD10 to play with. It means that you now have NZD20 to play and win. As soon as you win, you can withdraw the winnings.
No deposit bonuses
We must start by telling you that no deposit no wager free spins NZ are the most common and the most desirable. The casino will give you free spins as soon as you create the account. No deposit is required and you can win real money using this bonus. You can then withdraw the winnings and enjoy. The free spins no deposit no wager are not massive. You can get a couple of free spins only. But they are still great.
Above we have explained free spins no wager bonuses. These are great. But, you can also get deposit free spins. While low wager no deposit offers are available as soon as you are done creating the account, these will be added to your account once you have deposited the funds. These can be paired with a welcome deposit match bonus (real money) or you can get them as a standalone bonus.
At some casinos, you can get 100 free spins no deposit no wager, and a welcome offer. The next time when you deposit funds, you can claim the reload bonus. This is the same as the welcome deposit match offer, but a bit smaller. So, while the welcome offer is a 100% bonus match, a reload bonus will have a 50% match.
Many players like no deposit no wager and cashback offers. The latter refers to the bonus that is not typical. Instead, you will play and use money. At the end of the week, the casino will give you a part of the money you have lost back. This is called a cashback offer. Some sites will give you up to 30% of lost money, but if you have a higher VIP account level.
Best No Wager Casino Sites
Maybe you are looking for free spins no deposit or wager or another type of bonus. If you are, here are three casinos in NZ that stand out from the crowd. These are special casinos that have been known for their impressive gambling experience.
- Rizk Casino The casino has been known as one of the best in the country. Here players can claim up to NZD500 and also get 509 free spins. There are over 650 games at the casino so you will have fun. The lowest deposit is NZD10, which is very low and still helps you test the casino and win real money. Players who like no deposit free spins no wager will like this casino.
- Leo Vegas Casino Thanks to over 1600 games, NZD1000, and 150 free spins, Leo Vegas is one of the best casinos we were able to win. The payout rate here is 97.63% which is above average and you can play using any device you like. The casino is also known for regular promotions and deals NZ players can claim. Don’t forget about the interesting UI, which is great.
- Twin Casino Gamblers here are looking at an impressive, NZD1200 and additional 200 free spins. The casino is a well-known gambling platform that offers great games developed by well-known software providers. It is a safe site and offers fair gambling. Keep in mind that here you are looking at withdrawals that will take up to 1 hour if you are using w-wallets. In addition, the withdrawal limit is NZD50.000 per week.
How We Pick the No Wager Casinos
When we are looking at wager free no deposit spins and the casinos that offer these deals, we are looking at a lot of things. These are factors that help us find the best casinos and the ones where you will be happy. Let’s reveal those factors right now.
Safety The casino must use SSL and the games must be approved by eCOGRA or iTech Labs. What this means is that the games are fair and you can win real money and withdraw the funds when you like.
Licenses You must get free no wager spins from a licensed casino. The license can be obtained from MGA, UKGC, or any other gambling authority. It is only important that a casino has one or more licenses. This is one of the first factors we will check for.
Games Variety We always check for the game variety. No wager no deposit bonus is only good if players can use the bonus on the games they really like. That’s why we will check the casino for pokies, table games, live dealer games, and more.
Mobile compatibility If a player wants to know more about how to wager bet casino no deposit bonus codes, he must be able to do so using a smartphone. Most players will play the game using a smartphone and as such, this is an important factor we consider.
Payment options In order to claim a no deposit no wager sign up bonus, a player must deposit funds. He or she must be able to do so using a method he has been using or wants to use. More payment methods paired with instant transactions is something we look for.
Customer support All no wager casinos NZ you saw here have proper customer support. It is an essential factor and the one we will check for as soon as we land on the homepage. Live chat which is available 24/7 is the best option.
Advantages of No Wager Bonuses
If you imagine that a casino will give you 50 free spins no deposit no wager bonus you can see the appeal. In general, these bonuses do come with some impressive advantages and we will cover all of them below.
- No additional deposits You can claim the bonus and there is no need to deposit the second time. See, there is no requirement for how much money you have to bet before you can withdraw. Here you can withdraw the funds instantly. This is why no wager deposit bonus is great.
- Less risk At no wager casinos NZ you have less risk of losing. Simply said, you will get free money from the casino and you can use it to play. There is no need to invest more or do anything else.
- You can win for real This is still a worthy and real bonus as such you can use it for real games and win real money. This refers to no deposit wager free spins as well.
Disadvantages of No Wager Bonuses
Even if we take any bonus of this kind or casino free spins no deposit no wager we can see some downsides. These are not massive but they are still something you need to know about.
- Hard terms and conditions Their terms and conditions can be complicated and hard to read. There are many details and less-known facts. This refers to wager free no deposit bonus.
- Not a lot of casinos There are not a lot of casinos that offer no wager spins or other bonuses of this kind. As such, you will have to look hard or use our help.
- 1️⃣ Why do casinos have wagering requirements?Casinos need to protect their investment and ensure profit. Therefore, the wagering requirements exist. To wager bet no deposit bonus player may have to look hard.
- 2️⃣ Can I withdraw no wagering bonus?Yes, you can claim the bonus play the games and you can withdraw it immediately. This is what wager beat no deposit bonus is all about.
- 3️⃣ How much is 40x wagering?This means that you will have to bet 40 times the bonus value you got. It is actually an average wagering requirement and we can see that many casinos have this or similar value.
- 4️⃣ What is the difference between a no deposit bonus and a no wager bonus?The first refers to a bonus you will get as soon as you create an account. The second refers to the bonus you will get before or after the deposit but you can withdraw without worrying about wagering requirements.
- 5️⃣ Can I win real money from no wager free spins?Even if you use free spins no wager no deposit deal you can win real money. This is still a real bonus from the casino and it can give you real winnings you can enjoy.