Top Bank Transfer Casinos NZ
|1||Jackpot City Casino||Welcome bonus NZ$1600|
|2||SpinCasino||Welcome bonus NZ$1000|
|3||Ruby Fortune Casino||Welcome bonus NZ$750|
|4||Royal Vegas Casino||Welcome bonus NZ$1200|
|5||Mummys Gold Casino||Welcome bonus NZ$500|
|6||River Belle Casino||Welcome bonus NZ$800|
|7||Gaming Club Casino||Welcome bonus NZ$350|
|8||Lucky Nugget Casino||Welcome bonus 150% up to NZ$200|
|9||Fastpay Casino||Welcome bonus NZ$150 + 100 FS|
|10||All Slots Casino||Welcome bonus NZ$1500|
|11||CasiGo Casino||Welcome bonus NZ$1100 + 375 FS|
|12||Zodiac Casino||Welcome bonus $20|
|13||EmuCasino||Welcome bonus $300|
|14||Captain Spins Casino||Welcome bonus NZ$1200 + 260 FS|
|15||Twin Casino||Welcome bonus $100|
|16||Nostalgia Casino||Welcome bonus $500|
|17||Captain Cooks Casino||Welcome bonus $500|
|18||Jonny Jackpot Casino||Welcome bonus NZ$1000 + 100 FS|
|19||Cabaret Club Casino||Welcome bonus $600|
|20||Vegas Palms Casino||Welcome bonus $100|
|21||Yukon Gold Casino||Welcome bonus $500|
About Wire Transfers
A wire transfer online is an electronic funds transfer typically used by businesses and individuals to make payments between banks. Banks generally offer casino bank transfers on behalf of customers to send money from one bank account to another easily and quickly. The process involves sending a message to the receiving bank containing details about the originating bank, destination account, amount to be transferred, and a unique reference number that acts as an identifier.
The receiving bank then pays the money into another account, using this information to verify and carry out the fast bank transfer. A casino wire transfer is one of the safest ways to move your money between banks in NZ. Most Casino players transfer money this way into their casino accounts, as it is faster than depositing via credit card and safer than an e-wallet.
It’s free to send money via bank transfers in NZ, which is excellent as it means you can transfer funds into your online account without paying any fees. If you’re making a withdrawal, though, the receiving bank might charge a fee for processing that transaction, so check this first before initiating the transfer.
How Bank Transfers work
You can do wire transfers through the same online banking system you use to pay bills. Several casinos accept bank transfers. Just log on to your bank account and follow the instructions. The process is pretty straightforward and should only take a few minutes.
Bank transfer gambling is an excellent way to safely and securely make a transfer. This method works like any other online casino deposit; you connect your bank account to the casino site that you use. Once you’ve done this, you can transfer money from your bank account into the casinos without delay. The whole process generally takes between 3-4 business days to complete.
You can make these fast bank transfer deposits from any country. As long as you have a bank account set up with an NZ bank, you can instantly make the deposit request.
The main reason why many players prefer using this method to fund their casino accounts is its speed and security. As some other deposit methods do, the money is immediately transferred into your chosen online casino without taking weeks.
You need an access to a computer when you want to send funds via this option, as the casino website does not allow mobile or tablet users until they upgrade their platforms. The internet connection must be good and stable for smooth communication between your device and the casino site during the wiring process.
The Kiwis can fund their casino accounts via the bank from all of the top banks in New Zealand. The process only takes a few minutes and often doesn’t require an account holder to be present at their banking facility.
Bank wire transfer deposits are instant; once your accepted online casino confirms the transaction, it will immediately appear in your deposit history.
How to do a Bank Transfer Deposit
There are many sites that accept online casino wire transfers. To make this happen, you will first need to open an account with your preferred online casino. Once you’ve done this, log into the casino’s banking system from your computer’s browser and follow these simple instructions.
- Link your bank account to the casino
- Select ‘Bank Transfer’ your preferred deposit method
- Click ‘Continue’ and choose your desired deposit amount
- Log in to your online portal, select the casino’s NZ account under ‘Payments – recipient,’ then hit ‘Make Payment.’
- Once your wire has been processed; the casino will then post you a receipt via email or SMS message confirming that the deposit has been completed successfully, i.e., amount received and transaction ID
- To withdraw to the bank, push the ‘Withdraw’ button to request payment of your winnings – this isn’t available until cash-outs are approved.
- Contact the Customer support team if you have any questions or concerns about the process in NZ.
If you make a withdrawal request through this method before the casino’s payment processor has received your deposit, the transaction may be canceled, and your funds will be returned to your online current account. In most cases, players have to wait for their deposits for withdrawals to go through. This is mainly because withdrawals can occur up to seven days after you deposit money to your account.
Wire exchanges are considered high-risk for casinos, so it’s best not to request withdrawals until the casino can see that the funds have been sent into their bank account via online banking. The main reason why this is such a risky method of depositing and withdrawing cash is that institutions generally hold onto your funds until the transaction is fully processed.
If there are any issues with the transaction, meaning you did not receive your money and it was returned to the casino’s account, you have to wait for that wire process to be reversed before requesting another deposit.
Bank Transfer Withdrawals
This is the safest way to make a withdrawal from your casino account to your site with a bank withdrawal option. Once it’s been confirmed by the payment processor, they will send your funds into an online banking portal. You could receive cash or have the money deposited back into your account on the next business day if you requested it early enough in the morning before the bank’s opening hours.
To withdraw winnings via NZ Bank Transfers, you will follow the following process:
- Log into your casino gaming account and push the ‘Withdraw’ button at the bottom of your player dashboard screen
- Choose this withdrawal method and enter an amount higher than the minimum withdrawal requirement
- Click ‘Complete’ to begin the process
- Log in to your online banking portal and select the casino’s NZ account under ‘Payments – receiver.’ Deposit the funds into this account using one of the following methods: i) Use a SWIFT code or ii) Transfer directly from one of your money/current accounts into the casino’s account in NZ.
Payments using SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication) are made when banking institutions transfer fiat currencies between each other for large sums of money. This isn’t always the most convenient option because SWIFT transfers can sometimes take up to two business days to process, which can be a problem for online casinos that need fast deposits via bank.
This option is also the most expensive method as banks will charge a fee for each transfer. If you want to use this method, it’s best to contact your bank and ask about their charges before making any transfers through SWIFT. It accepts transfer casino sites.
Once you have made the transaction, you should get a receipt via email or SMS to confirm that the payment has been successfully processed by your bank and let you know what time they received the money. If you do everything correctly, the casino will then approve your withdrawal request almost immediately.
Fees & Limits of Bank Transfers Online
There are a few fees attached to these. First of all, the casino will charge you another fee for using this method to make deposits and withdrawals. These will vary depending on which company/agency is processing the transaction but are generally around 3% of the amount involved in each transfer.
An additional fee may also apply if you use this method to deposit or withdraw more than the maximum amount allowed. For deposits, the total amount that NZ banks enable online casinos to be credited with is NZD 9,999. If you are a high roller who likes to wager for large sums of money, then expect your financial agent to contact you if the amount you are trying to deposit is more significant than what they are legally allowed to give a third party.
In many cases, agents will block anyone who tries to withdraw more than NZ $10,000 per day using this method.
Transactions that have been approved allow deposits and withdrawals to be processed immediately. If it is a withdrawal from the casino, the money moves from the online casino direct bank. The only time that it usually takes longer for the funds to reach your casino gaming account is when the casino’s bank doesn’t have a branch in New Zealand, which sometimes happens with offshore casinos located in countries such as Malta and Australia.
Advantages of Direct Bank Transfer
There are several reasons why several online casinos accept bank wire. After a win on the casino, withdraw to a bank account. Listed below are some of the advantages of using casino online wire transfers to make deposits and withdrawals:
- Automatic access to your casino gaming account once you have logged in and confirmed your payment. You can immediately withdraw, deposit, or place a wager on any games after you have transferred money into the casino’s account.
- Due Date – To avoid paying additional fees, make sure that you transfer your deposit money before the casino’s deadline for the transaction. It is often recommended to have your payment confirmed within a few hours of making it to avoid paying additional fees.
- Security – Because any transfers made through this method are usually processed using official Company channels, there isn’t much risk of getting scammed. Institutions have strict policies to avoid money laundering and other fraudulent activities, which means that any money you deposit will be thoroughly checked when it arrives at the casino’s bank account.
- Ease – They are straightforward to make. You can do this using a computer or mobile device and the internet.
- Funds are credited into a casino account usually within 12 hours of being requested.
- The casino charges no payment fees for this method of withdrawal.
- No transfer fee is incurred by an online gambler who uses this option to withdraw money from their player account.
- Online wire transfers can be made available to a licensed casino from distant countries such as Australia.
- Transfer limits are not regulated by any third parties.
Disadvantages of Wire Transfer
The disadvantages of using this method to deposit money into a casino account are as follows:
- It is impossible to make use of transfers for withdrawals from the transfer gambling site. Each country has its regulations about how much money can be withdrawn by individuals. Gamblers are usually subjected to strict scrutiny when they try withdrawing more than the maximum amount allowed.
- Transactions will be automatically blocked if they involve more than NZ $10,000 per day.
- Banks usually take a couple of days to process and credit wire transfers, which means that your bank account is debited when the transaction is made. If there is an error with the process or the deposit doesn’t go through for some reason, the casino’s bank will usually contact you via email. This can get annoying if you try an online casino deposit and your bank’s CC department contacts you because the process hasn’t gone through yet.
- The other annoying thing about this method is that once a transaction has been made, there is often no way of getting your money back if there is a problem. This can happen even if you haven’t started playing with your money yet.
- Wire transfer casinos are not suitable for small amounts, as the casino will usually charge you between $5 and $10 for any deposit you make that is less than NZ $100.
Bank Tranfer Security
It is essential to take the necessary precautions when using bank transfers to deposit money into online casino gaming accounts. To make sure that your money is safe, you should:
- Only transfer money from your registered bank account.
- Never disclose sensitive personal information about yourself, such as banking credentials or personal details, while making a bank deposit request. Always be wary of phishing scams and don’t respond to requests made over the phone or via email that ask for personal information, such as your banking logins and passwords.
- Never take any withdrawals from a bank account if you haven’t already received an email confirmation about it.
Keep in mind that if you cannot use this method, there is usually a wire transfer alternative available through the casino’s payment processing center. However, you should check whether or not this option will incur any additional charges when you make a withdrawal request.
Transfers are a safe and convenient way of depositing money into an online casino account. Most gamblers will prefer this method to transfer their cash when playing at online transfer casinos. Remember never to wager more than you can afford whenever you use this method, as your bank may not cover your losses.
It is also important to remember that your Internet banking security features can be disabled when you make a transfer using this method. Usually, the casino will ask you to enter the details on their website before they credit your account.
- Is bank transfer safe and secure?Yes. However, it would help to stick to the rules and regulations about how much money a person can withdraw from an online casino with a bank account. Otherwise, there is a chance that your report will be frozen until the authorities resolve the matter.
- How do I Use Bank Transfer at a Mobile Casino?You will need to access the mobile version of the site for your chosen casino, then it is usually a case of going through the same process as you would when using a computer. This means that you often won’t be able to use this way of depositing at some mobile casinos.
- Are there Any Deposit Limits?Yes, and these limits can vary for each casino. You will need to check the specific terms of any site you use before you either deposit or withdraw funds from your account.
- Are there Special Bonuses For Deposits Made Via Bank Transfers?Many casinos will offer a specific bonus for players who deposit using this method, especially when they are new to the site. It is always worth checking into this if you want to get the most out of your online gambling experience.
- Is Bank Transfer Instant?Well, an instant bank transfer isn’t instant – it needs to take time for your bank to process it. An instant one would make the best bank transfer. You will usually be given a time frame for receiving your money, but it is best to check the terms and conditions first, as this can vary from casino to casino.