Royal Vegas Casino Bonus Options
While the Vegas payout percentage is mentioned at above 96%, it comes second when new players are thinking of where to play. This is mainly because of the Vegas sign up bonus that is quite decent and a crowd puller. The first, second, third, and fourth deposits at this site are all rewarded. This is the Royal Vegas bonus structure for new players:
- 1st deposit – 100% match on deposit up to $300.
- 2nd deposit – 100% match on deposit up to $300.
- 3rd deposit – 100% match on deposit up to $300.
- 4th deposit – 100% match on deposit up to $300.
It all adds up to $1200 in total that is then subjected to wagering requirements.
There are conditions for a player getting some of this sign up bonus. They have to be over 18 years old, from a country that is allowed at the site – such as New Zealand – and they should only have one account. If any of these conditions are not adhered to, a player’s account is likely to be closed with no regard to the money deposited in it or winnings accumulated. The minimum deposit is $10, and the bonus is pegged on this – you have to deposit some cash in your account first. The wagering requirement is currently 70 times the bonus amount. More on bonuses – including the games that contribute to wagering – is available in the casino’s terms and conditions.
Apart from the Royal Vegas sign-up reward, there are other offers for existing casino users at this site. Daily and weekly Royal Vegas promotions are announced on the site, and so you want to check it regularly to ensure you get a chance to participate. There is also a VIP program that starts off players with 2,500 free points that you will then accumulate more of as you grow. The more you play and deposit, the more points you accumulate. The point of redemption is explained in the T&Cs, including how much you make per point and whether or not you are required to wager. At the moment, no promotions are mentioned on the site.
Royal Vegas Payment Methods
A good number of online casino download sites are adopting cryptocurrency since players like its flexibility and security. When you play Royal Vegas, you won’t have this option yet because they haven’t added it to the site. These are the payment methods you have here when you want to start playing Vegas online pokies for real money:
- Bank Wire Transfer
When you make a deposit, the cash reflects immediately on your bank account, and you can go ahead and start wagering on Royal Vegas pokies. The transfer from your bank to the casino account is not charged on the casino’s side, but the bank may have a processing fee. Any of these methods work ideally, and none is better than the other in terms of how your cash gets into your casino account.
Withdrawals are a little different. When you initiate a transaction, it will be put on hold for 24 hours, within which you can reverse this transaction. After the period has lapsed, the payment will be deposited into your account, and the time it takes for this to be complete is determined by the method you choose.
A Royal Vegas payout is only allowed when you have made at least $50. When withdrawing, you are advised to leave a little of your winnings in the account unless you intend to close your account. You can leave your winnings here for as long as you wish since they are safe. The process is quite simple; you just need to log in, at the banking page select your preferred method of payment, and then initiate this transaction. You will be notified of each step the process takes you so that the money finally arrives as you had anticipated. Typically, the maximum withdrawal limit per week is $4,00, but this may not apply to progressive slots. For further information, when you want to withdraw more than this, you may want to consult the T&Cs.
Royal Vegas Casino Games
Here, you can play slots, table games, live casino games, video poker, and specialty games for online casino real money or free. Since most of these Vegas instant play games are also available through mobile without alterations to the design and soundtracks, players can gamble from anywhere. They are not restricted to desktop gambling with this site.
The two giants that offer their titles here are Microgaming and Evolution Gaming. The latter is known for some of the best live dealer games to the online gaming scene, and so players know with these two they are sorted sufficiently.
There are over 350 slots, with most of them available to play through mobile and several variations of traditional table games. Not all the specialty games are mobile-compatible, and so players may want to work with pokies as much as possible while here.
Some of the online instant play games you can play here include:
- Emoti Coins
- 108 Heroes
- Jester’s Jackpot
- Wheel of Wealth
- Gnome Wood
- Oink Country Love
- Jewel Thief
- Joker 8000
For table games, check out Double Exposure Blackjack, Vegas Strip Blackjack Gold, Big Five Blackjack Gold, Multi Wheel Roulette Gold, Three Card Poker Gold – Single Hand, and many more. There are also 20 scratch card options and 33 casual games.
If any of the games is a little confusing or you just want to know its RTP, which isn’t always mentioned on the site, the Vegas chat support is available 24/7. Responses are available in several official languages, and they are quite fast too. You can play almost all the games on this site for free to practice, but the live zone is reserved for players that wager money and want to experience the land-based casino feel.
Royal Vegas Casino Live Games
The Royal Vegas live gaming section is quite lit with some of the traditional table games you would expect and a few video poker options. The Vegas Casino new games offers are highlighted on the site, so you know where to look when looking for more fun options of live games and others. This corner is dedicated to paying clients who want to play for real money, but that doesn’t mean newbies who want to wager should stay away.
There is a Royal Vegas chat on the side for players to interact with each other, and you can also chat with the dealer to make the experience wholesome. You can play these live dealer games from the Vegas Casino mobile site since they are enabled.
Royal Vegas NZ Mobile Version
You can play Royal Vegas mobile games from your smartphone, tablet, or iPad now since the games are now compatible with iOS, Windows, and Android devices. They are available on casino online instant play, so players do not have to make a Royal Vegas download. When you create an account, you gain access to the Royal Vegas app that allows you to play games for free and real money through your mobile devices even easier than before.
As you will note, when you open the mobile version of this site, some of the games on the online site are not available. Microgaming is still in the process of developing more of the items on its portfolio through HTML5 since before, developers used Flash that is now outdated.
Casino Royal Vegas Support
There are two main ways to contact the care desk on this site; the Vegas Casino live chat and email. When you get in touch through the casino live chat, you get instant responses since it is manned 24/7. Emails may be delayed a bit since, in our experience, the site responds in about 48 hours.
They do have an FAQ page that you may want to check first before asking any questions. The site is quite easy to navigate, with almost everything visible on the homepage, and so you may not have too many inquiries.
Royal Vegas NZ Online Casino Overall
We meant for this Royal Vegas review to show NZ players why they should be playing here, and we believe we have achieved this. The game portfolio is interesting, live dealer options quite good, and the registration process easy. We would have preferred a bigger withdrawal limit for weekly payouts, but we also acknowledge that the $4,000 does not include progressive jackpot payouts. We like that the Vegas Casino download option is available for most games, but you do not have to when you can engage in instant play mode.
This casino online review is summarized below:
- A good selection of Vegas download casino games.
- This Casino New Zealand has an easy-to-navigate site
- We like the mobile gaming section as well as live dealer games
- Banking options are accepted throughout NZ and other parts where this casino has jurisdiction
- The Malta license is respected in the industry
- The banking options are limited
- We wish they had more contact options
We recommend this casino to all NZ gamblers.
Royal Vegas Casino Info
- Website: https://www.royalvegascasino.com/
- Terms: https://www.royalvegascasino.com/about-us/terms-and-conditions/
- Founding: 2000
- Owner: Digimedia Limited Casinos
- License: Malta Gaming Authority
- Live Chat: Yes
- Minimum deposit: $10
- Maximum Weekly Withdrawal: $4,000
- Is RoyalVegascasino.com safe to play?Yes, when you log onto www.RoyalVegascasino.com, you can expect to have all the communication through this site encrypted from end to end using the latest 256-bit technology. There is also eCOGRA recognition that assures users of the fairness of the games here.
- Does Royal Vegas have a mobile app?Yes, an online casino app is available for players that want to catch some of the casino’s games from their mobile devices. With this app, you will not have to download any game since they are available to play instantly.
- What are some of the NZ online casino games can I expect to play at this casino?The most popular Vegas Casino games are slots, table games, video poker, and some specialty games such as scratch cards. Vegas Casino reviews show players like the live dealer games that allow them to experience how it feels to play with other players, thanks to the Vegas live chat.
- What is the least amount I can deposit or withdraw at this casino?You can deposit a minimum of $10 using any of the methods given on the site that we have discussed in this review. For withdrawals, nothing less than $50 for regular methods and $30 for eChecks is accepted.
- Are all games at Royal Vegas instant play?Yes, they all are instant-play, including card games.