Top Visa Casinos NZ
|1||Jackpot City Casino||Welcome bonus NZ$1600|
|2||Casino Classic||Welcome bonus NZ$ 500|
|3||Grand Mondial Casino||Welcome bonus NZ$ 250|
|4||Nostalgia Casino||Welcome bonus $500|
|5||SpinCasino||Welcome bonus NZ$1000|
|6||Yukon Gold Casino||Welcome bonus $500|
|7||Captain Spins Casino||Welcome bonus NZ$1200 + 260 FS|
|8||Zodiac Casino||Welcome bonus $20|
|9||Ruby Fortune Casino||Welcome bonus NZ$750|
|10||Luxury Casino||Welcome bonus NZ$ 1000|
|11||Royal Vegas Casino||Welcome bonus NZ$1200|
|12||Mummys Gold Casino||Welcome bonus NZ$500|
|13||Playamo Casino||Welcome bonus NZ$375 + 150 FS|
|14||EnergyCasino||Welcome bonus €400€ + 30 FS + CASHBACK, C$400 + 30 FS|
|15||Black Diamond Casino||Welcome bonus $5000|
|16||Box 24 Casino||Welcome bonus NZ$ 5000|
|17||Leo Vegas Casino||Welcome bonus €1000 + 300 FS, £1600 + 100 FS|
|18||Platinum Play Casino||Welcome bonus £/€/$800, 8000 kr|
|19||CasinoRoom||Welcome bonus 100% up to €500 + 25 FS|
|20||Casimba Casino||Welcome bonus €/£5000 + 50 FS, 50000 kr + 50 FS|
|21||Gate 777 Casino||Welcome bonus €1000 + 100 FS|
|22||Lucky Nugget Casino||Welcome bonus 150% up to NZ$200|
|23||Jonny Jackpot Casino||Welcome bonus NZ$1000 + 100 FS|
|24||Gaming Club Casino||Welcome bonus NZ$350|
|25||Fastpay Casino||Welcome bonus NZ$150 + 100 FS|
|26||All Slots Casino||Welcome bonus NZ$1500|
|27||SlotNite Casino||Welcome bonus £1250 + 200 FS|
|28||EmuCasino||Welcome bonus $300|
|29||Twin Casino||Welcome bonus $100|
|30||Captain Cooks Casino||Welcome bonus $500|
|31||7Sultans Casino||Welcome bonus $500|
|32||CasiGo Casino||Welcome bonus NZ$1100 + 375 FS|
|33||Cabaret Club Casino||Welcome bonus $600|
|34||All Jackpots Casino||Welcome bonus $1600|
|35||Vegas Palms Casino||Welcome bonus $100|
|36||River Belle Casino||Welcome bonus NZ$800|
|37||Raging Bull Casino||Welcome bonus 330% BONUS|
|38||Caxino Casino||Welcome bonus 100% up to €200 + 100 FS|
|39||Wildz Casino||Welcome bonus 100% up to $500 + 200 FS|
|40||7Reels Casino||Welcome bonus 25 Free Spins|
|41||Playzee Casino||Welcome bonus €1500, £300|
|42||Europa casino||Welcome bonus €/$2400, 24000 kr|
|43||Red Flush Casino||Welcome bonus €/$1000, 10000 kr|
|44||Rich Casino||Welcome bonus 25 FS|
|45||Rizk Casino||Welcome bonus £/$100 + 50 FS, €150 + 50 FS, 500 kr + 5 FS|
Advantages and Disadvantages of Using Visa Cards
Some advantages of using Visa cards:
- Used all over the world: Visa is accepted in over 200 countries. It is usable in 44 million merchant locations worldwide. New slots account subscribers can expect the casinos to have it as the preferred payment option.
- Safety and Security: The card company ranks among the most reliable payment systems in the world. Customers benefit from an excellent customer service program.
- Deposit large amounts: Credit card transactions are recommended for larger cash deposits. Credit cards work better than using vouchers that sell in low denominations when betting large amounts of cash.
- Online casino-friendly: Linking your Visa to a website's cashier section is easy. In most cases, only a code confirmation and to confirm that your request is genuine. Furthermore, some bonuses are only applicable for card deposits.
- Cashback: Some merchants offer a percentage cashback as a gift every time someone makes a purchase.
Some common disadvantages of using Visa cards:
- Credit Limits: All credit cards have a limit to how much you can withdraw. The credit limit also depends on the type of account held. As a result, you can find high-flyer customers enjoying higher limits than budget customers.
- Fees: Like most financial services, using cards comes with some expenses. Visa cards have annual fees charged by the bank.
- Withdrawal timeframes: It usually takes between 24 hours and 72 hours to withdraw from the cashier to your bank account. Your bank may also delay payments unexpectedly.
Play Visa Casinos for Real Money
Visa is the most popular credit card in New Zealand and the world. Even with the growth of other services like MasterCard or PayPal, you are less likely to miss a casino with Visa as a banking option. Most gambling websites use it as a payment option to make sure they do not make it hard for any potential customer to join.
New Zealand gamers can use credit cards to fund and withdraw winnings from their poker websites conveniently. Due to the ease and speed of transactions, gamers avoid other multi-step payment systems like vouchers. With a visa card, first-time members can deposit gambling money directly into their bankroll and start playing. In addition, Kiwi gamers can now have a simple way to gamble in local currency, therefore, eliminating any need for hefty currency exchange fees. To add to the fun, bettors enjoy bonuses and other freebies in addition to the real money win.
How to Deposit Money into Casinos Using Visa
Making your first deposit is very simple, but remember that each website has different terms and conditions. Get a gambling website from our list and navigate to the account creation section. Once you have filled in your profile details, you can navigate to the cashier section on the website. Most gambling websites have a deposit button, so you will not need much digging.
Next, on the list of payment options, you need to select Visa. The cashier should direct you to some empty fields in which you will fill in your credit card details. It is at this point when you will need to key in the full card number and CVV. In most cases, you will get a confirmation text sent to your phone. Once ready, you can proceed to make your first deposit.
You need to take note of the minimum deposit amount when making your first deposit. The minimum amount varies depending on the betting website you choose. Type the exact amount you want to deposit in NZD and confirm the amount. Once you confirm that the money has been charged, you are ready to play games of your choice.
How to Withdraw Winnings from Visa Casinos
Withdrawing your winnings is one of the most satisfying aspects of gambling. To get your cash, first, go back to the cashier section and select the withdrawal option. Next, choose the amount you wish to withdraw to your linked card. Ensure that the amount you enter meets the permitted balance because some wagering conditions may block access to some funds. Next, click and confirm the amount to finalize the withdrawal.
On average, it takes between 24 hours and 72 hours for your withdrawal to reflect in your bank account. However, there are some extra checks from your bank's side which may prolong the waiting process. On the same note, always confirm the withdrawal timings stated on the website. That is an essential step because some websites do not count weekends as part of the waiting period. If you still have some doubts and withdrawal questions, you can always reach the casino's customer support center.
To avoid delays, be sure to withdraw your winnings using the same method to deposit the cash. Unfortunately, most websites will not allow you to deposit using another payment method and withdraw using Visa. In addition, strict money laundering rules will take your website and your bank through many checks to ensure you are not engaging in financial malpractice.
Visa Casinos in New Zealand
Visa remains the preferred banking option for online gamers in New Zealand. It is rightfully so because it offers fast, easy, and safe transactions between the gamers and the casinos. You can find hundreds of casinos that allow immediate deposits for gaming. Unlike other payment options with more prolonged and inconvenient verification procedures, attaching a Visa card during the verification process takes seconds.
Online gamblers still need to vet the websites and ensure that they are licensed. Pay attention to websites that give a good gaming experience and are recognized by a certification authority. Certifications keep your money protected and ensure that the gaming provider has systems that work flawlessly.
For starters, have a look at these three visa casinos in New Zealand:
Visa Casinos Bonuses
Most casinos in New Zealand offer exciting bonuses to their visitors to thank them for their patronage. Bonuses and promotions attract more gamers and make the website more lively and social. Casino bonuses are, in that sense, a win-win arrangement for the casino and the players. With the right bonuses, you can boost your bankroll and have more chances to try out more games. In the end, members enjoy an improved experience.
Deposit Bonuses: Deposit bonuses are only given once a member makes a deposit. These are the most common types of bonuses and are also referred to as welcome bonuses. Secondly, these bonuses are mainly offered as a package of goodies. They cover anything between 50% and 200% of your deposit. However, these bonuses are tied to some wagering requirements. Wagering requirements specify how much of your combined bankroll you need to spend before you can withdraw the bonus winnings. For that reason, casinos that have low wagering requirements attract more gamers.
No Deposit Bonus: An NDB is a promotional bonus that does not require players to deposit any money. In typical style, new members only need to consent to receive the free cash! The disbursed bonus lets you enjoy risk-free playtime on some select games while winning real money.
Free spins: Free spins only apply in video slots. Fans can use these free spin bonuses in combination with their paid spins to boost winning chances. Overall, free spins encourage gamers to try out new video slots. These are available in batches of 10, 50, or 100.
History of Visa Company
The Visa Company pitched tent as early as 1958. The card handling system existed as BankAmericard, a product offered by the Bank of America. The BankAmericard was initially used in California, but other states wanted a piece of the cake due to its success. In response, Bank of America offered to license agreements to different banks to enter the program.
In the 60s and 70s, card usage had already become a nationwide affair, with many banks joining one network. It is then that the company coined the Visa name to make it easier for customers from different banks to recognize the network. In addition, having the Visa name instead of BankAmericard made it easy for multilingual speakers to pronounce it, making Visa a household name. The Visa Company soon rebranded to Visa International Service Association.
During the late 80s, people not only considered ATMs and branded bank cards as transaction essentials. Branded bank cards with Visa logos suddenly became fashion statements. Like you would expect, more banks wanted to be associated with the Visa logo. As a result, a select group of private investors and financial institutions merged into one umbrella company called Visa Inc. in 2007.
As of 2021, Visa is available in over 200 countries. Visa users can make online payments or swipe their cards at millions of stores around the world. Even after the company went public in 2008, Visa has kept its core values and focuses on innovative service delivery. Lately, the card company has allowed cryptocurrency conversions in its network.
Types of Visa Cards
- Debit Cards: With debit cards, users access only the balances available in their accounts. They reduce the likelihood of spending beyond the available balance.
- Credit Cards: With a credit card, holders can pay any bills within a specified credit limit. The issuing bank periodically charges interest for using the facility.
- Prepaid Cards: Prepaid cards are issued while already loaded with balances. The cards differ from debit cards by them not being linked to bank accounts. In turn, prepaid card transactions do not reflect in bank statements.
- Visa prepaid virtual card: Visa prepaid virtual cards are bought in fixed balances, and instead of a physical card, the issuer gives card numbers and passwords. Virtual Cards work similarly to prepaid cards.
- Visa Contactless: This type of card lets gamers check out by tapping the card on an NFC-enabled mobile phone or any wearable technology.
- Visa cards for business owners: Visa cards for business owners let you pay for transactions using a business account. The itemized statements let gamers differentiate business transactions and personal spending.
- 1️⃣ Are there any commission fees?Casinos do not charge commission fees for using visa cards, but your bank may impose regular fees.
- 2️⃣ Are Visa deposits and withdrawals instant?Visa deposits are immediately reflected in your cashier section. However, withdrawals by Visa take 24 hours to 72 hours to complete.
- 3️⃣ What is the minimum amount I can deposit via Visa?Most casinos allow deposits starting from NZ$5.
- 4️⃣ What is the maximum amount I can deposit via Visa?The maximum amount you can deposit using Visa runs into the five figures hence suitable for bulk deposits.