Fire Joker Review
The Fire Joker has a 3-by-3 reel layout and offers just five fixed paylines. Since there are only 3 reels, only 3 matching symbols need to appear on the reels for players to win. The RTP for Fire Joker is about 96.15%, around the same range as most titles developed by Play’n GO. The high RTP ensures you lose only a tiny bit of the initial bet set. The aesthetic appeal is top-of-the-line, and the underlying sound effects are alluring. If a player does manage to pull up three matching symbols, the reels get heated and inflamed, implying that you’ve netted a win, while guitars also get twanged to celebrate your winnings. There’s hardly any more dramatic way to leave a fun, long-lasting impression. Fire Joker has been audited and licensed by the Malta Gaming Board and the Kahnawake Gaming Commission, meaning you do not have to worry about getting swindled out of your money. The Gameplay is non-deterministic and backed by RNG technology – Random Number Generators. The main symbols you typically come across include red 7s, XS, plums, bells, grapes, and bars. The Wild Card is the most profitable symbol, replacing all others and returning 16x your bets for 3 other matching symbols on a payline.
Fire Joker Bonuses
Fire Joker has two main in-game offers – the classic wheel of multipliers and a Flaming Re-spin feature. The terms behind them are not very complicated.
- Flaming Re-spin Bonus Flaming Re-spin gets activated when symbols stack up on two reels without forming winning combos. It takes the form of a single re-spin while the symbols remain where they were.
- Wheel of Multipliers feature You will activate this feature if you’re lucky enough to have the same symbols land on all nine spots on the reel. Any subsequent winnings you get would be multiplied by 10x.
- Wild Card The wild card for the Fire Joker slot features the Fire Joker logo itself. As ordinarily expected, it’s the most profitable of all symbols. If you land three Fire Jokers on a payline, just realize you’re in for a huge cashout. In another possible scenario where a Fire Joker Wild card replaces all other symbols, the reel layout would burst into ‘flames’ in the classic Fire Joker fashion and trigger the Wheel of Multipliers feature.
- Bonus Feature The Fire Joker slot bonus feature gets activated whenever three matching symbols (not just scatters!) appear across a payline.
Fire Joker: rules and gameplay
Though the modern title of this game was recently released, the original version has been around for way longer and is popular among New Zealanders. The slot’s RTP is around 96.15%, which means that for every NZ$100 you wager, you get a return of NZ$96.15 should you lose that round. The Gameplay is straightforward to follow. To follow along, do:
- Adjust the bets to a value you like – between 0.05 – 100 credits. Tap the +/- button beside the input fields to facilitate this. You should not skip this step, as the default bets are often set high and may erode your bets quickly.
- Tap on the “Select Lines” button to adjust the number of paylines you wish to spin on. There are five available, three straight ones and two diagonals.
- To spin away, tap on the Spin button. To use the autospin feature, tap on “Autoplay,” right beside the spin button, to play without getting interrupted. You can set anywhere between 1 and 100 automatic spins.
Remember that if you make a spin, even with autospin, and have no winning combination across any of the five paylines, but you manage to land the same symbol on two reels, you’d automatically get awarded a Re-spin. However, the re-spun would only be usable on lines with different symbols.
The Return-to-Player percentage for this slot is 96.15%, which is typically what most slot titles from Play’n GO fall under. The volatility is somewhat medium, meaning you win more frequently compared with high volatility online New Zealand pokies but less often with low volatility ones. Keep in mind that the trade-off here has to do with the lower-valued earnings you obtain. You can only obtain up to 800x your initial wager. Your best bet at clinching this wild multiplier figure lies in the Wheel of Multipliers mini-game, where you get to bolster your earnings incrementally by 10x. Fire Joker is suitable for all income classes, as players can stake a minimum of £0.05 up to £100. Adjusting to your preferred betting rate is quite straightforward; tap the +/- buttons underneath the reel. Or simply tap on a preset figure to hasten things.
1️⃣ Can I Play Fire Joker for Free?Yes, you can. Simply look for the demo option on your preferred casino and spin away to have a taste of Gameplay.
2️⃣ Can I Win Real Money Playing Fire Joker?Absolutely. You need only make sure you’ve made the minimum deposit or have been awarded some credits to have a shot at winning real money.
3️⃣ What are the Minimum and Maximum Bets at Fire Joker?The minimum number of coins you can place on any line is 0.01, and the maximum is 2.
4️⃣ How to Win at Fire Joker?To win at Fire Joker, ensure you’ve funded your gambling wallet to stand a shot at winning real money. Hit the spin or tap on the auto spin feature, then hope that a winning combination appears simultaneously.