NetEnt is a giant in the casino industry. The game developer has been operating since 1996. In 2011, the company released its first platinum game titled Gonzo’s Quest. As a globally recognized publisher, the game was widely accepted. The game’s immersive features made it an instant gambler’s favourite. The pokie is highly volatile, with a 95.97% RTP. The game’s success led to the development of variants with Gonzo Quest Megaways by Red Tiger Gaming. This version was released in 2020. However, this is not the first variant of the game, as NetEnt announced the release of a virtual reality version in 2017. A demo version was put in place at the international Casinos exhibition. Players could wear VR gear and play Gonzo’s Quest in a more interactive environment. The company announced that by 2018, a complete 3D version would be available. Gonzo’s Quest is a legit game as its developer operates with the United Kingdom Gambling Commission licence. Gonzo’s Quest slot is eCOGRA certified, which means that all spins are random and unpredictable. The theme of the game is hinged on Spanish Conquistadors; a dash of Mayan symbols makes the game more mysterious and fun. Gonzo’s Quest is one of the best online slot machines NZ, and this review provides you with the necessary information about the game by using our experience.
Bonuses & Features
We have checked this game and found it loaded with cool features and bonuses to ensure NZ punters have a good time playing. Some of the bonuses and features include:
- Wilds and Scatters: You are not meant to know where the wild symbol will lead you, so it is cool that in Gonzo’s Quest, the wild symbol is a question mark. The wild can change into other symbols to allow you to make winning combinations with ease. It is never an adventure without a dragon; thus, the scatter is represented by a dragon’s face. The scatter awards you a win even if it does not fall on a win line. Scatters offer wins regardless of where they land. There are other interesting bonus features, which are represented by blue, purple, gold, and brown masks and creatures of exotic colours.
- Avalanche Multipliers Feature: An avalanche multiplier ensures that a player’s chances of winning in a row are amplified. Once you hit a winning combination, symbols fall from above and replace other symbols. Multipliers can be transferred to future winning combinations when a player lands on a non-winning combination.
If you think that is cool, then you would be amazed to know that all these rewards can be accessed on mobile devices. The game is optimized to allow players on the go to spin reels and enjoy bonuses from mobile devices.
Rules & Gameplay
Gonzo Quest has 5 reels and 20 paylines. All bets are fixed on 20 Betways, which improves the winning chances of players. The game offers players the flexibility to make different types of bets. You can wager from 1c to 50c per Betways. Gamblers can tweak the bet level as well. The game features 7 symbols, with the mask symbols being the most valuable. To get the highest win, combine 5 blue and gold mask symbols. This combination offers up to X2500 the bet size. Other coloured beasts offer lower payouts.
The gameplay is complemented by high-quality graphics and immersive audio. The theme is set in 1541, with a Conquistador exploring from ship to jungle on a quest to discover a city of gold. For NZ gamers who enjoy highly volatile games, this is the best option. Gonzo’s Quest is fairly risky but offers a huge profit in the long run. The coin values offered in Gonzo’s Quest allow players with different budgets to play. The coin values range from 0.01 to 0.50. The maximum bet a player can make is NZD 50.00; even with that, you can win a staggering amount when you land a winning combination.
Tips for better Gameplay
- Utilize bonuses to win real money: Gonzo’s Quest is loaded with bonuses; take advantage of these rewards. Play with Gonzo’s Quest free spins to understand the game better before investing real cash.
- Play responsibly: Create a small budget and allocate specific amounts to games. Do not break the bank; understand that it is all about the fun.
- Max bets pay more: high rollers have good odds of winning big. Try the maximum bet; when you win, it is huge.
- Enjoy free play: top online casinos will allow you to enjoy free play. Take advantage of that, enjoy the game, and let it grow on you.
Gonzo’s Quest is a game tailored to offer players an engaging experience. The game is easy to understand, so in no time, you will be spinning the reels for a big win. It has been played for over a decade and has maintained its quality. New players can jump on this pokie with little or no experience, and seasoned players can take advantage of bonuses and other game features to make big wins.
1️⃣ Can I Play Gonzo’s Quest for Free?Of course, numerous casinos offer Gonzo Quest Demo. Playing for free can be fun, but there are restrictions and conditions attached to it.
2️⃣ What is RTP at Gonzo’s Quest?Gonzo’s Quest RTP is 95.97%. Top New Zealand casinos offer 96% RTP, which means that players get the chance to accumulate wins over time.
3️⃣ What are the Minimum and Maximum Bets at Gonzo’s Quest?Depending on the casino, players can wager as low as 0.20. High-rolling players can wager as high as NZD 50.
4️⃣ How to Win at Gonzo’s Quest?To win Gonzo’s quest, get an understanding of the game rules. Start playing with bonus funds before using real money. Take advantage of maximum bets because they offer high payouts.
5️⃣ What is the Maximum Win in Gonzo’s Quest?The maximum win depends on the size of your wager. However, players can win up to NZD 2500.