- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Website or from the Website infrastructure itself (for example, the information about Your device).
- You or User means the natural person accessing or using the Website.
Types of Data Collected
While using the Website, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include:
- Email address;
- First name and last name;
- Usage Data.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Website. Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of the Website that You visit, screen resolution, keyboard language, time zone and location, operating system or platform, devices You use, their identifiers. We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit the Website or when You access the Website by or through a mobile device. We will not ask You for, or collect, any sensitive information about You, it includes information about Your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about Your health and genetic and biometric data.
How We Use Your Personal Data and Usage Data
We collect Personal Data to:
- to provide You with Website services;
- to improve content of the Website;
- offer You third-party services that We consider may be of interest to You;
- deal with Your requests, enquiries or complaints and other User related activities;
- carry out market research and analysis relating the Website generally;
- to manage our business and services generally;
- to identify, prevent or investigate any actual or suspected fraud, unlawful activity, misconduct or threats to the Website and for investigation purposes;
- comply with our obligations under applicable laws;
- contact You about Your request or query;
- consider and respond to Your enquiry.
We may use anonymous and aggregated information that We collect about visitors to our Website so that We can analyse, evaluate, and improve the Website. We do not use or collect any Personal Data and Usage Data for sending You electronic messages and email to promote and market any promotions. We do not use direct marketing instruments for any promotions and communication with You.
How Do We Collect Personal Data and Usage Data
The most of Personal Data and Usage Data We collect directly from You. For example, when You:
- contact the Us via an email or otherwise communicate with Гs with questions, feedback or complaints;
- access, browse, view, or use the Website;
Legal Bases for Information Processing Purposes:
We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
- Performance of a contract. Provision of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with You and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Legal obligations. Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which We are subject.
- Vital interests. Processing Personal Data is necessary in order to protect Your vital interests or of another natural person.
- Public interests. Processing Personal Data is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority.
- Legitimate interests. Processing Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Us.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Sharing of Personal Data and Usage Data
We may share Your Personal Data and Usage Data in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of the Website or to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your Usage Data in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of business assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With Our advisors: We may share Personal Data with Our financial and legal advisers;
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Additionally, We may disclose Your Personal Data:
- to avoid prejudice to the maintenance of the law by any public sector agency, including prejudice to the prevention, detection, investigation, prosecution, and punishment of offences;
- or for the enforcement of a law that imposes a pecuniary penalty;
- or for the protection of public revenue;
- or for the conduct of proceedings before any court or tribunal (being proceedings that have been commenced or are reasonably in contemplation);
- or to prevent or lessen a serious threat to public health or public safety; or the life or health of the individual concerned or another individual
We will not sell or rent any of Your Personal Data and Usage Data to third parties. We do not share Your Personal Data with third parties for their marketing purposes.
Your Data Protection Rights.
- Request access to Your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information We have on You. Whenever made possible, You can access, update or request deletion of Your Personal Data by contact Us.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about You. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about You corrected.
- Object to processing of Your Personal Data. This right exists where We are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is something about Your particular situation, which makes You want to object to our processing of Your Personal Data on this ground.
- Request erasure of Your Personal Data. You have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
You may exercise Your rights by contacting Us at [email protected]. We make all reasonable steps to ensure that the information Your Personal Data is accurate, up to date, complete, relevant, and not misleading therefore please note that We may ask You to verify Your identity before responding to such requests. If You make a request, We will try our best to respond to You as soon as possible. Please be aware that while We will try to accommodate any request You make in respect of your rights, they are not absolute rights. This means that We may have to refuse Your request or may only be able to comply with it in part.
Security of Data
We take reasonable steps to protect Personal Data and Usage Data held by Us from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure, including through the use of technical and physical security measures. Although We take reasonable steps to ensure personal information held by Us (or on our behalf) is protected and held securely, We do not make any warranties in relation to the security of any information You disclose or transmit to Us and We are not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of Your personal information where Our security measures have been breached. Any transmission of personal information is conducted at Your own risk.
None of information or content represented on the Website are intended for minors. Any user under the age of 18 (eighteen) should not use the Website in any matter or share personal information with Us. Below this legal age, We never collect minors’ data knowingly. If We suspect that a minor has given Us personal data, We will process and verify such information. Non-adult data will get rejected or entirely deleted if We establish that the grounds for minors’ involvement are founded. Please let Us know if You came to know that certain minor’s data are stored with Us. We’ll do our best to preserve their data protection rights.
Third Parties Privacy Policies