Terms & Conditions
Below you will find the site’s user policy and information that may become helpful in your experience with the site’s guests. Please make sure you read it carefully before you start using the services of the website for any of the purposes implied herein.
- The platform ensures that no misuse of any information present on the website occurs. No content is published with the objective of pursuing illegal activities.
- The sole purpose of the content published on the website is to create news and entertainment avenues for our customers. The website management reserves any right to deprive the published material of being considered as any kind of legal advice.
- The website does not cooperate with any gambling companies as it represents an independent web portal for gambling fans. This is an information service that was created with the aim of providing players from all over the world with decent information about their favorite games.
- The site is not subject to any kind of legal responsibility for possible errors within the published content.
- It is the users’ sole responsibility to define whether any information published on the website is subject to be used as advice for any gaming activity.
- Users of the website should take into consideration that any article on the website may become outdated in relation to the information they are looking for.
- The platform does not assume any legal responsibility for financial damages caused to customers as a result of using the published materials.
- Customers should remain informed that the information on the website is subject to change without any notice.
- All trademarks present on the website are reserved trademarks of their respective owners.
- The content of the website is subject to protection under copyright law and may not be copied or reused in any way possible unless labelled with the “Copy Freely” mark.
- Any information copied from the website must be published with a corresponding copyright mark.
- Users of the website are not allowed to use the information on the website, regardless of changes or corrections made.
- Users should be aware that any information regarding a product, technology or process published on the platform may be copyrighted by third parties.
- The company’s mission is to provide only accurate, complete and up-to-date information about the world of gambling.
- The resource reserves its inalienable right to reject any content and requests to remove information unless it is proven to be informationally fallacious or the content’s connection to hate speech.
If you, as a user, have any additional questions or comments about the information that may appear false, erroneous, or abusive to you, please contact us at [email protected].
Terms and Conditions
Please read the section below carefully before you start asking about any information from the site.
The site represents an aggregating third party within the gaming process and therefore is not bound to accept or resolve any complaints about any possible financial turmoil that customers may experience with the casinos listed on the site. Please contact the casino support service for any questions that may arise.
The accuracy of the published information is the core value of our resource. The organization takes great pride in the amount of effort invested to ensure the accuracy of the information posted. However, the website or any other third party with whom the organization cooperates does not assume legal responsibility for the timeliness, completeness, suitability, as well as accuracy of any information that may be found on this website. Keep in mind that our articles are being created by human writers and reviewers, which means that they are subject to human error. Please remain critical of what you read. Be sure to review the user terms and conditions of any casino of your choice before you actually start playing.
The site does not guarantee that it can be absolutely free of viruses and bugs. Please take into consideration that the Internet is full of viruses and bugs can be transferred between online platforms as well as gadgets. Therefore we strongly recommend the use of malware protection software.
Please be advised that any attempt to use the site for intentional planting of viruses or any other type of malware is subject to criminal liability under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
Website users may link to your site as they follow the copyright retention procedure for posted materials. The website reserves the inalienable right to withdraw any linking permission at any time the website deems necessary.
You will be informed in advance that the website has a vast amount of links to external sites due to its nature as a bonus aggregator. However, you will also be informed that the website is not responsible for any of the articles or content materials to be found after following the links. Our resource does not have direct access to the information in question and therefore cannot be placed under any liability in relation to it.
Legal disputes and applicable law
Should any legal dispute arise between the organization and its users or other third party companies, the laws of England and Wales shall be deemed applicable and exclusive?
Live Chat Rules
Whenever you embark using the platform, please keep in mind that you agree to comply with the terms and conditions below:
- You are not allowed to post any material that could be classified as false, inaccurate, vulgar, or in any way pertaining to hate speech. Any information provided by you to the online platform must be free of any kind of discriminatory statement. Furthermore, no violation of any of the international laws is allowed.
- You must shy away from making any claims that could possibly be considered abusive, insulting or discriminatory.
- Advertising and promotional activities are not permitted in Live Chat.
- Live Chat is not a platform to discuss any complaints related to your gaming activities.
- Please pay attention to the use of your language. All text that you send must be legible and free of puzzles, decoded sentences, etc. Please refer to the basic rules for punctuation and spelling. Also, do not use CAPS LOCK as the only way to emphasize something within your message. There are other syntactical ways to do so.
- Be advised that failure to follow any of these rules may result in suspension with immediate effect or even a permanent ban from the account.