Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Any content offered on the Website is for informational purposes only. Any information published on the Website is not intended to be taken as financial or legal advice. We don’t endorse third-party websites and online gambling providers. And We don’t guarantee the reliability and quality of third-party services. The Website is not an online gambling casino website. We don’t operate any online gambling platforms and function independently from any online gambling operator’s control. The Website does not accept bets. Therefore, the Website does not provide and support financial transactions of any kind. We hope that you will find the material on the Website informative, the material and links to third-party gambling websites and resources that may be included on the Website are provided for informational purposes only. Providing links to these sites by Us should not be interpreted as endorsement or approval by Us of the organizations sponsoring these sites or their products or services. We make no representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect to the information provided on any third-party gambling website which may be accessed by a link from the Website, including any representations or warranties as to accuracy or completeness. Because We have no control over third- party gambling websites and resources, You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the services of such third-party gambling websites and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, statements, representations, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such third-party gambling websites. You further acknowledge and agree that We shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused in connection with your use of or reliance on any such services available on or through any third-party gambling websites. Third-party gambling websites entitle to change their promotions, rules and regulations from time to time on regular basis. Such third-party gambling websites are able to, cancel promotions without prior notice. You should check all conditions, rules and restrictions on third-party gambling websites before use any of their services. You acknowledge that you understand, that any form of gambling is entirely at your own will, judgment and risk. We will not be liable in any way for any damage, loss, or expense as a result of your playing on the third-party gambling websites listed on the Website.
The Website declares that none of the material posted on it is:
- Portray, condone or encourage gambling behavior that is socially irresponsible or could lead to financial, social or emotional harm.
- Suggest that gambling can provide an escape from personal, professional or educational problems such as loneliness or depression.
- State or suggest that gambling may be a way to solve financial or personal issues, or represent it as an alternative source of income or substitution for working.
- Portray gambling as indispensable or as taking priority in life; for example, over family, friends or professional or educational commitments.
- Suggest that gambling can enhance personal qualities including for example, that it might improve self-image or self-esteem, or is a way to gain control, superiority, recognition or admiration.
- Suggest peer pressure to gamble or disparage abstention from gambling.
- Link gambling to seduction, sexual success or enhanced attractiveness.
- Suggest gambling is a rite of passage.
Your Representations and Obligations
You represent that you are over the age of 18 (eighteen). We do not permit those under 18 (eighteen) to use the Website. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that:
- you have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions;
- you will not access the Services through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script or otherwise;
- you will not use the Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- and your use of the Website will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
You may not:
- use the Website in a way that infringes, misappropriates or violates any person’s rights;
- reverse assemble, reverse compile, decompile, translate or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or underlying components of models, algorithms, and systems of the Website;
- use any method to extract data from the Website, including web scraping, web harvesting, or web data extraction methods;
- use the Website in order to build a similar or competitive websites;
- engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website.
- perform other actions that are not allowed by these Terms and Conditions.
Either We or any third parties may provide links to other websites and/or resources. Thus, you acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and as such, We do not endorse nor are We responsible or liable for any content, products, advertising or any other materials, on or available from such third party sites or resources. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that We shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any such damage or loss which may be a result of, caused or allegedly to be caused by or in connection with the use of or the reliance on any such content, goods or services made available on or through any such site or resource.
Intellectual Property Rights
Intellectual Property Infringement
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is information how We respond and react to any claim that content posted on the Website infringes a copyright or other intellectual property infringement of any person. If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement that is taking place through the Website, you must submit notice in writing to the Our attention via email at and include in your notice a detailed description of the alleged infringement. If you believe that your property has been used in any way that would be considered a copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, please contact Us at [email protected].
Limitation on Liabilities
We strive to provide the best services, but there are certain things that We cannot guarantee. All content and information are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. No assurance, representation, or warranty of any kind is made, whether express or implied, about the Website. In particular, We expressly disclaim any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of the Website. While we make every effort to ensure the quality of Website’s content and information, We make no representation or warranty that:
- the information or content provided on the Website will be entirely correct and up to date;
- the Website are free from bugs or viruses;
- your correspondence with Us will be free from interception, corruption, error, delay, or loss;
- access to the Website will always be available or uninterrupted;
- the Website will meet your requirements or sufficiently address your needs in any specific circumstances;
- use of the Website will achieve any particular result;
- or the results that arise from the use of the Website will meet your expectations.
These Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Website.
WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT NOTICE OR LIABILITY, DENY ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING BLOCKING CERTAIN IP ADDRESSES), TO ANY PERSON IF WE REASONABLY CONSIDER THAT SUCH PERSON IS IN BREACH OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, OUR ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY, OR OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION BREACHES OF ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR COVENANT CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. WE MAY TERMINATE YOUR USE THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT WARNING, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION IF WE CONSIDER THAT YOU HAVE BREACHED, OR ARE LIKELY TO BREACH, ANY OF THE ABOVE.
In addition to terminating or suspending your account, We reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the third parties websites listed on the Website.
We shall not be liable whether in tort (including for negligence or breach of statutory duty), contract, misrepresentation (whether innocent or negligent), restitution or otherwise for any loss of profits, anticipated savings, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and/or similar losses or loss or corruption of data or information, or pure economic loss, or for any special, indirect or consequential loss, damages, charges or expenses however arising under your using of the Website and any content represented hereon. We are not liable in any way, nor do We assume any responsibility for or make any representations or warranties with respect to any of the Websites and/or Promoted Products, their operations, contents or any other aspect related thereto. Except as expressly set forth in this Agreement, We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Websites, Promoted Products or to any arrangements contemplated by this Agreement, including without limitation with regard to their functionality, fitness for a particular purpose, suitability, merchantability, legality or non-infringement. In addition, We make no representation that the operation of the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
These Terms and Conditions and all disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, interpreted under, and construed and enforceable in accordance with, the local laws where Websites’s headquarters are located, without giving effect to conflict of law principles. NO CLASS ACTIONS. Disputes must be brought on an individual basis only, and may not be brought as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class, consolidated, or representative proceeding. Class arbitrations, class actions, private attorney general actions, and consolidation with other arbitrations are not allowed. If for any reason a dispute proceeds in court rather than through arbitration, each party knowingly and irrevocably waives any right to trial by jury in any action, proceeding, or counterclaim.
Modification of These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions for any changes. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use the Website after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new version of Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, please stop using the Website. No oral statements or third party advertisements are hereby acknowledged or integrated into these Terms and Conditions.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
You acknowledge that if you violate or breach these Terms and Conditions, it may cause irreparable harm to Us and its affiliates, and We shall have the right to seek injunctive relief against you in addition to any other legal remedies.
Assignment and Delegation
You may not assign or delegate any rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions. Any purported assignment and delegation shall be null and void. We may assign these Terms and Conditions in connection with a merger, acquisition or sale of all or substantially all of our assets.
In Terms and Conditions:
- Any headings are to make things easy and don’t change the meaning.
- Any mention of a person doesn’t include corporations.
- Any mention of ‘including’ means “including without limitation”.
- Any reference to something in singular form also relates to it in plural and vice versa.
- Anything that applies to one gender We mention will also apply to others.